DELIVERED RIDE DETAILS
- ATV’s waiting at the trail, no hassle
- “Check in” at SHOP 45 minutes early
- Then drive to the trail
- Go over safety and rules
- Go ride (unguided)
- No deposit required
- Half Day Apr-Oct (9-12 or 1-4)
- Half Day Nov-Mar (10-1)
- Full Day Jun-Oct (10-4)
- 21 to rent, 16 to drive with license
YOU HAUL RIDE DETAILS
- FREE trailer, you haul wherever you like
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Sign paperwork
- Load up and go ride
- Full Day rides only (9-5) all year
- 21 to rent
- $500 deposit required (each ATV)
- Trailer and hitches FREE
- See TRAILS tab for options
$129 Half Day
$199 Full DayBOOK ONLINE!
The 2015 Yamaha Grizzly is one of the best machines available. It’s reliable, easy to drive, and very comfortable. 450cc, 4×4, automatic, power steering, and independent suspension.
- FULL POWER – We do not throttle lock our machines.
- HONESTY – Drive to the trail is NOT part of your ride time.
WHICH OPTION SHOULD I CHOOSE
Keep in mind, 8 hours of riding in Colorado is hard on the body. The half day ride seems to work out great for most people. If you are looking for minimum hassle, or if you are not comfortable pulling a trailer, go with the “Delivered Ride”. The ATV’s you rent will be waiting for you at the BUNCE trail head, and we will be there as well. If you are looking to explore a different area and have experience, you can trailer your rentals wherever you like. See the TRAILS tab for a few options.